Thomas Court Services was started over 30 years ago by a native Texan and resident of Dallas County. He was dedicated to creating a process serving company that provides professional services to assist lawyers, legal professionals, and individuals with a legal case or notice situation across the United States. Thomas Court Services has been created around the principles of honesty, efficiency, professionalism, and affordability for anyone.
In 2014, Thomas Court Services was acquired by a New Yorker with over 40 years experience in the process serving industry. The commitment to standards has stayed consistent while numerous office locations provide a wider range of knowledge and experience from New York to Florida and across the US to California. Our corporate office in Texas provides the support and education to keep our company consistently at the top of the process service field.
We are nationally networked through the following process serving and other legal service associations:
- National Association Of Professional Process Servers (NAPPS)
- Texas Process Servers Association (TPSA)
- California Association Of Photocopiers and Process Servers (CAPPS)
- New York State Professional Process Servers Association (NYSPPSA)
- Oregon Association Of Process Servers (OAPS)
- Florida Association Of Professional Process Servers (FAPPS)
- American Association of Notaries (AAN)
- Paralegal Division of the State Bar of Texas
Through these associations, we are able to connect with other process servers, notaries, and paralegals, and keep up with important trends and legal changes in the industry. We also know process servers anywhere, so if we don’t have an office location where you need your documents served, we will find you someone who we trust.
Thomas Court Services is committed to education and honesty with our employees and our clients. If you have any questions about the services we provide, our company, or even what is involved with process serving, please just ask.